Friday, January 17, 2014

First Semester Final Project

I choose this photo because this is how students are like in school when they like to learn like me and like how he is happy when he is reading because he shows that he is interested in the book.

I choose this photo because it shows how he is focused in the book and is learning what he is reading.

I choose this photo because I like how he looks like he just learned something from the book.

I chose this photo because I like how he turned the page of the book and wants to learn more.

I choose this photo because he stopped reading and felt good from what he read from the book.

I choose this photo because he wanted to read some more instead of stopping.

I choose black and white filter because it makes the photos look good and original.

3 comments:

  1. Aha your comments made me laugh. That is so me. Gotta love anatomy and physiology!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed seeing your photos because they show Albertos Personality !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it "chose"? I like the editing and the shots but the comments are a little dry

    ReplyDelete